Difference b/w HD Zapper 2011 and latest STB

555 And 2233 Are Good Model And Latest One 2244 Failure Model As Per Technician Of My Area From Videocon

Look At It And Get It

Vadirocks said:
555 And 2233 Are Good Model And Latest One 2244 Failure Model As Per Technician Of My Area From Videocon

Look At It And Get It

So much STB models they have within a short time.Why did they test them in customers home??

Weird policy...... :huh

Jerome.J said:
So much STBs they have within a short time.
Why did they test them in customers home??

Weird policy...... :huh

Videocon Is Worst In This Case

For the last two weeks I am using model SDHD 556-B (white small STB)
Booting time as usual 20 to 30 seconds, menu and channel changing sluggish. Recording and Live tv functions l feel better. Recorded files are working fine in my 32 GB pen drive. Audio video quality much better than my old 2011 model. I felt that Dolby Digital Sound quality through HDMI as well as SPDIF better than my old model.

In Kerala, they are giving ONLY 556-B for new connections. They don't have any other models stock with them when I asked the ISP Team.

so by the comments here i assume that the new STB have better Audio and Video quality ? is that the case ?

Yes the new 556-b is by far the better of all the stb that Videocon has released and tested.

I have been using the 556-b for over a month seems to be working fine with has better sound and video .... I have not experienced any issues of hanging or restart

@Bharath2481 bro..
You got this net stb in exchange with 2011 zapper?? What is the box cost & installation charges??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock