Difficulties in buying ADTV over phone? Successful at Last :)

• Thread starter Thread starter navya11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 3,410
RE: Difficulties in buying ADTV over phone? Still unsuccessful!

kumarvishwas said:
Another method to buy is download My Airtel app from play store,in the bottom of the app there will be an option buy new product,select DTH,then enter your phone number and requirement details,they'll contact you and install the dish in 24 hrs :k

I tried that option as well as inputting my number through their website as well. As mentioned in post 1, it was done the day before night, yesterday and even today! Nobody rang back. Also used mine as well as my mom's number.

Maybe they dont need a new customer from Kerala anymore :angry

Difficulties in buying ADTV over phone? Still unsuccessful!

I will suggest you to try through amazon once I am sure you will be amazed by the response.

Bro best way is to buy through dealers.....

Kaku875 said:
I will suggest you to try through amazon once I am sure you will be amazed by the response.

I wish but Amazon doesnt have any seller who sells HD recorder and multi tv connection.

If you want to buy through phone, you can try another brand "The Best DTH Brand" give a miss call and get installed.

sorry friend ADTVs careless attitude.. so helping...

navya11 said:
Dealers? You mean shopkeepers?

Bro pm Jay vithlani bro he can help you....

ADTV CC will be worst after 7pm and during holidays....

Ashok L said:
Bro pm Jay vithlani bro he can help you....

ADTV CC will be worst after 7pm and during holidays....

Thank you. PM'd Jay.

The phone numbers act weird still now. Due to these nightmares, is it still worth going for ADTV?

why u want adtv online? if u r facing difficulty then order ur dth from dealer....no need to call them..

Airtel has issues with their website and app, but their customer care and home visit technicians are smart and efficient IMO. Any money lost or channel not working issues will be fixed instantly by them.

You can also request a call back by sending an SMS DTH to 54325 (8800054325 for BSNL mobile)
Airtel Dth New Connection

services-250-cashback.jpg

Back
Top Bottom