(Discontinued) DreamDTH Android App - Download NOW!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 6,935
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DreamDTH Official Android App Launched!

SarfaRaZ said:
Oh its containing ads :(:s

Check yourself first, it is not. Because of forum web ads it is rated by google. Hope that clears.

Bapun Raz said:
Check yourself first, it is not. Because of forum web ads it is rated by google. Hope that clears.
Oh very thanks for the info bhai :luv

Need of the hour, Good move, congrats all

Anyone noticed guys , one id*otic and kick out kid jin*** wrote his review abt app with spelling mistakes :p:lol:D:rofl:rofl:hehe .. My condemn to that id*ot :damn:angry:wall ..

Yes :angry

I got first update also

Sai Laxman said:
Anyone noticed guys , one id*otic and kick out kid jin*** wrote his review abt app with spelling mistakes :p[emoji38]D:rofl:rofl:hehe .. My condemn to that id*ot :damn:angry:wall ..
And i reported him as spam..[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sai Laxman said:
Anyone noticed guys , one id*otic and kick out kid jin*** wrote his review abt app with spelling mistakes :p[emoji38]D:rofl:rofl:hehe .. My condemn to that id*ot :damn:angry:wall ..
Not one

Many are there

Apart from him, there were 2-3 more as well. I request all our bros to report them as spam. They polluting our forum on play store too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock