(Discontinued) DreamDTH Android App - Download NOW!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 6,935
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DreamDTH Official Android App Launched!

Basil Ak said:
Not one

Many are there

I am not sure abt names on others .. So i left out those :s ..

rtz2042 said:
Apart from him, there were 2-3 more as well. I request all our bros to report them as spam. They polluting our forum on play store too.
Already did it [emoji36]

Shinde Kore & Jindal 3 id*ots [emoji35]

DreamDTH Official Android App Launched!

Review Added ;) ..

4fe77154a3463d56fd538eb6a08afca8.jpg

One brainless person posted his review .. It said we are providing copy/paste updates .. i think they are standing infront of mirror :lol:hehe:rofl:rofl:wall .. Lot of forum living by stealing updates from us (including and mainly that brainless person forum) :angry:damn:wall .. Dont throw stones standing at the top of glass house .. If we throw the same stones (proof) means you will face the dangerous reactions that defeat will be bigger for u .. DDF is the geniune forum :luv .. And we can able shake our shirt coller and tell "we having and running forum as 100% fake free updates " :luv:tup:win:eek:hya;) .. Can you able to tell these words no u cant :p:lol:hehe:rofl:rofl:wall:wall .. Atlast dont forget Lion is always a Lion and yes Jackel will always a Jackel ..

But it is show it is demo

Anup Tiwari said:
But it is show it is demo

That will be removed in next update. It was kind of beta testing, with you all as testers. ;)

Very good app

DreamDTH Official Android App Launched!

I rate app 5 star and some review report spam[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Very good i take click direct picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock