Discovery launches sports channel "D-SPORTS" in India

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 510
  • Views Views: Views 68,687
ayanc99 said:
They will add but mostly by end March when their existing distribution contract with Discovery comes for renewal like they did with Movies Now 2 HD.

I hope D Sports acquires the rights for NZ Cricket before NZ v SA series starts later this month , and at the same time TS adds this channel..

RE: Discovery's D-Sports Channel goes live today

ShivRaJ said:
May be dishtv will add this channel first :sp
Hope dishtv atleast add starsports select hd2...[emoji4]

khepacheley said:
I hope D Sports acquires the rights for NZ Cricket before NZ v SA series starts later this month , and at the same time TS adds this channel..
TS viewer missing very good sports.why not contact with TS for add dsport.

khepacheley said:

D sports is interested in Horse race, Rugby, cycling etc sports bro. They are not targeting Cricket

Sarkar said:
D sports is interested in Horse race, Rugby, cycling etc sports bro. They are not targeting Cricket
Bro they target cricket also.talk with one cricket broad for selected matches.

Sarkar said:
As a matter of fact they are, see the previous posts..

Discovery network's brand managers know it very well what they need to survive in India. There are quite some areas of cricket that are not covered in India.
NZ international
NZ T20 domestic league.
PSL
Ireland international.

Back
Top Bottom