Discovery launches sports channel "D-SPORTS" in India

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 510
  • Views Views: Views 68,687
khepacheley said:
Discovery networks owns Eurosports, they couldn't bring the brand to India.

BTW the horse racing program is a Sky Sports production - At The Races.
So TS should add this channel quickly as they have some kind of a deal to show Sky programs in India.

Horse Race, Golf won't work in India unless they Are interested in telecasting Sky Channels Cricket, Football, Tennis this channel will be successful in India or else it will be waste.

Justsnow22 said:
Horse Race, Golf won't work in India unless they Are interested in telecasting Sky Channels Cricket, Football, Tennis this channel will be successful in India or else it will be waste.

Horse Race Live events are only useless for some bunch of betting people

Justsnow22 said:

i agree with you
but give them some time, It's a new channel in India. They also know that how to survive in Indian Market. Definitely they will do something. keep patience. they came here to do business not to waste their money.

Morning they showing motorcycle stunt.picture quality awesome.but I do not know name of this game.first time I see on tv.

Justsnow22 said:

Sky chs cricket are with star. Isn't it ? :huh

And important tennis and and football are with either Sony or star. So what's left other than these sports ?

BTW I like Ski sports . Hope it will show it  :sp

If they don't get any popular league or sport such as cricket, football or tennis on board, they will struggle like Neo Sports. For now they can potentially acquire New Zealand cricket and US Open Tennis and may be some kind of highlights package from popular football leagues around the world.

Back
Top Bottom