Discovery launches sports channel "D-SPORTS" in India

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 510
  • Views Views: Views 68,687
Gurmeet singh said:
:clap :clap.what about NFl running on sony espn timing.
I second that..

I can bet my life on that more people will be interested in early morning tests in NZ than NFL, a game most don't even understand. Also the revenue from it isn't great I guess, else why would Star will let it go.

Also in NZ, only the test matches start at 3:30am, ODIs and T20s start at much sociable hours.

It's just BCCI who is probably bullying these channels.
I am really pleased what the Lodha panel is doing with BCCI, they full deserve it.

khepacheley said:
I second that..

I can bet my life on that more people will be interested in early morning tests in NZ than NFL, a game most don't even understand. Also the revenue from it isn't great I guess, else why would Star will let it go.

Also in NZ, only the test matches start at 3:30am, ODIs and T20s start at much sociable hours.

It's just BCCI who is probably bullying these channels.
I am really pleased what the Lodha panel is doing with BCCI, they full deserve it.

I think indian sports channel members sleep till 9:00 AM.then he think I am not watch nz:) people also not watch.

If D SPORT want to survive then they must bring some good cricket and football content

Gurmeet singh said:
I think indian sports channel members sleep till 9:00 AM.then he think I am not watch nz:) people also not watch.
Maybe
But I know people, who love the game more than just India playing cricket. They wake up early and watch cricket.

I stay up late to watch Champions League games.

Crazy fans will watch no matter what's the time.

Moreover, the CPL and WI ODI games go on at odd hours, so this biased behaviour towards NZ cricket seems bullying from the BCCI.

Vishnu777 said:
If D SPORT want to survive then they must bring some good cricket and football content

Bro cricket-ireland match expect bcoz euro country based channel.some news on google about dsport talk with nz.

Vishnu777 said:
Will be they able to buy any Indian cricket rights?

Which cricket you want bro?.share ipl/indian or domastic cricket?which content you want on this channel?also dsport channel team need to watch daily comment of viewer.

Gurmeet singh said:
Which cricket you want bro?.share ipl/indian or domastic cricket?which content you want on this channel?also dsport channel team need to watch daily comment of viewer.

If they buys anyone cricket rights of India then they can get good viewership.

Vishnu777 said:
True.
They could have launched with AFCON this year. Indians missed that..

Back
Top Bottom