Discovery launches sports channel "D-SPORTS" in India

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 510
  • Views Views: Views 68,687
TushShar said:
now bro Other than DD and Neo all are foreign companies bro.. :(

Neo is also foreign company :k its from Nimbuss U.S.A ;)

Gurmeet singh said:
If star sports provide neezealand one day & t20 match.then no need to dsport.:nj

So if DSport got kiwis series telecasting rights you want Dsport bro :huh after all this disrespect reply from them :huh ..

If I got this kind of reply from them i simply said "Then why you broadcasting ur nonsense channel in my country plz shut ur mouth and shut ur **** channel and run out of my country .. Hope after this u'll learn some respect from ur viewers" ..

Gobinaath said:
So if DSport got kiwis series telecasting rights you want Dsport bro :huh after all this disrespect reply from them :huh ..
Star sports & Sony six first choice.dsport also some good content horse racing & rugby.

TushShar said:
Respect is First then Any other thing bro.. :nj Some foreign companies will come and talk to you rudely.. :s Will you still say its good bro.. :nj :nj
Bro I not say good for reply.it is big mistake by dsport.soon he realise about his mistake.

The matter is not of Foreign or Indian.. :no Its matter of respect.. :nj Star and Sony lead the Indian market bcoz they have learnt to respect the public.. :nj It Would be good for D-Sport to know soon that this Attitude won't work in India.. :no :no

Back
Top Bottom