Discovery Science reveals stories behind US national treasures in a new show ‘Secrets

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Discovery Science will reveal some of most important – and often hidden – treasures in a new series, ‘Secrets Of The Arsenal’.

Hosted by veteran journalist Geoff Edgers, the show will take viewers where the public doesn’t go: into museum vaults, guarded storage chambers and the back rooms of private collections. Edgers will explain about how much the featured object shaped American history.

He will examine everything from the secret letter that connected an underground spying ring during the Revolutionary War to the double barrel shotgun used by infamous stagecoach robber Black Bart.

‘Secrets Of The Arsenal’ will air on Discovery Science, every Saturday and Sunday at 10 pm from 20 June.

Edgers said, “I’ve spent the last twenty years chasing down stories, from Kansas to Cairo, but it’s given me chills to get my paws on these artifacts.

I’ve also developed a newfound appreciation and understanding for the people and events that made our country what it is toda

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/discovery-science-reveals-stories-behind-us-national-treasures-in-a-new-show-secrets-of-the-arsenal/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock