Discuss about Dish Tru HD+ memory capacity here

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,537
Can anybody tell me that how many minutes can we record in a 4 GB pen drive , i need correct answer not speculation b/c on that bases i can think of buy a pen drive or HDD which is good for me which i can afford ,

1 GB of disk space enables approximately 50 minutes of SD recording OR 20 minutes of HD recording...
That means for 4GB disk space its 200 min of SD recording OR 80 minutes of HD recording...

Source : Dish tru hd+ website.

Dish truHD+ supports up to 2TB of recording on a single external USB device, however you can attach multiple devices to record unlimited

Source : dish tru hd+ website

biswajit.HD said:
1 GB of disk space enables approximately 50 minutes of SD recording OR 20 minutes of HD recording...
That means for 4GB disk space its 200 min of SD recording OR 80 minutes of HD recording...

Source : Dish tru hd+ website.
Thanks Biswajit brother for detail answer , can we use any pen drive or HDD or we need to buy a specfic one which work only on dish tru hd box, i mean manufaturer company .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock