• Views: Views 30,195
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Any news Regarding zee tv hd on dish tv

@offtopic
our moderator biswa telling, 9 hd channels are in the pipeline. Lets see

Forgot to share....

I got some positive reply from DishTV on 5th APRIL.:)

On 5th APRIL;I received call from DishTV end as I had a long conversation with three DishTV CCs on 4th APRIL on this matter......

I had a talk with a lady l.She asked about my problem...I said about ZEE's true HD channels...She said same thing again as other CC said..that these r avilable on our platform without LOGO..bla ..bla.I also gave her the proof of FULL ON HD Advt,16:9 Aspect Ratio,but in DishTV stretched upsclaed of ZEE SD 4:3,ZEE's website proof,availability on other DTH platforms..,I said also how they had replaced COLORS upscale dwith COLORS True HD,then why not ZEE's HD channels...etc...Then she convinced .And said when ZEE's true HD channels will be added in place of upscaled ones;then they will update me..

Then I requested her...Mam...plz..plz ..say when these will be added..Mam..plz..;then she said again she has not such update about this & then again I requested her deeply to say as I'm an old customer DishTV...Then at last she spoke the truth...

She said that many complaints regarding this matter are received from vast customers to DishTV;thats why there was also a meeting regarding this along senior ones...Now Senior officials are trying to process the ZEE's true HD channels in place of ZEE's upscaled channels...I asked her the date to be added....she said she has no idea..seniors are working on it..but it will be added surely in coming days....

So friends...do mail to DishTV CC regarding this as large as possible with screen shots of ZEE on DishTV & on other operatos......or if possible call them by DishTV CALL ME service...

Thanks Pikun, for ur efforts... Hope they add the channels as soon as possible :)

Good news friends !!!Wow !!! :eek:hya

DishTV coming with a bang...ZEE's true HD channels will be added very shortly...:hello
ZEE's true HD channels are already processed.:hello

Today When I opend my customer log in page in DishTV website ;I found some spelling mistakes on profile.
Then;there was screen appear to give feedback and then I gave the feedback with 2 negative feedbacks ..then at last line written.. call U shortly..Then a call was there for me from there end with in 30 secs around at 12:25 P.M....Then I told him to correct my name in my profile.Then I asked about SONY SIX.He said it will be added today.Then I have asked about when the upscaled ZEE's channels will be replaced with ZEE's true HD channels..I'm surprised;he said that ZEE's true HD channels are already processed .He also said many HD channels r coming to DishTV platform...

I'm surprised because when ever I call CC;they say they have already ZEE's HD channels in our platform in international standard
..they r providing it without LOGO..bla..bla..bla....But today CC didn't reply like this...he said fully confidently that ZEE's true channels are already processed many HD channels are coming very soon...:)

So guys just call them using CALL ME service or by mail said them to call...And I think U will also be confirmed the news I got....

Another good news from my side...After sending mail (including snapshots of FUUl ON HD Advt,ZEE's upscaled & True ones.. );I got a call back from a lady named NEHA at 4:26 P.M yesterday.

She said that you have complained about ZEE's HD channels are not coming with HD LOGO..For your information;our technical team r working on it;soon ZEE TV HD,ZEE CINEMA HD & ZEE STUDIO HD are coming with HD logo...

I asked her how much time it will take to add ?? She said she don't know how much time it will take,but their technical team r working on it...soon it will be available with HD LOGO.

Then I have asked about STAR HD channels;then she said she have no info on this,when ever these will be added;I'll be dully informed..

She answered me in non technically way;but I decided to remain silent here;because everyone of us know that coming up with HD LOGO means ZEE's true HD channels;thats why I didn't argue with her.

So guys its confirmed that ZEE's true HD channels coming any moment in this month...:wlcm

Here is the reply through mail after the conversation at 4.30 P.M

Dear *****,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologizes for the problem faced by you.

We would like to inform you that as per telephonic conversation with you it is informed that we are providing the HD services. However, we are already in touch with our broadcasting team for Zee logo and we will get it available very soon.

Please note that Star HD channels are not available currently.

Please feel free to write to us in case you need any further assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Neha Jain
Customer service
DISHTV

So guys...happy now !!!:hello

Thanks Pikun, for ur concern... I really appreciate it.... +reps from me for ur efforts and time to deal with customer care :)

Again another confirmed news friends !!! :hello
Here is another reply on Facebook to my question....
Since 1 month I regularly asking about ZEE true HD channels;but they never reply on facebook on this matter;but now they opened their mouth;that means something is about to be happen !!!:)

Checkout this snap..

2dvpu7p.jpg

They r going to make additions on HD...I think many HD channels means;

These r sure....
1.ZEE TV HD
2.ZEE CINEMA HD
3.ZEE STUDIO HD
4.SET (SONY) HD
5.SIX HD

And these r 99 % chance...

6.STAR CRICKET HD
7.ESPN HD

These r 70% chance...

8.STAR PLUS HD
9.STAR GOLD HD
10.STAR MOVIES HD
11.STAR WORLD HD

And sure also if will be launched...

12.SET MAX HD
13.PIX HD
14.NEO SPORTS HD

And may be...if will be launched...

15. BIG CBS HD

It is officially declared that 9 HD channel ala carte of Rs 40/- is coming soon, in a dish tv dealer's meeting..

check thread : Link Removed

So its confirmed new HD channels coming very soon after your facebook coversation too, @Pikun... :sp

so it is confirmed dishtv is coming with a bang! +reps from me pikun :)

biswajit.HD said:
It is officially declared that 9 HD channel ala carte of Rs 40/- is coming soon, in a dish tv dealer's meeting..

check thread : Link Removed

So its confirmed new HD channels coming very soon after your facebook coversation too, @Pikun... :sp

Biswajit;your news now came true...:)
DishTV just coming with a bang...:c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock