Discussion Discussions,News,Updates- Concerning: Existing;and anticipated Punjabi Tv channels.

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 14,279

Which Punjabi news channel you like the most?

• Indianews Punjab

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • News18Punjab

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • PTC News

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Zee Punjab HH

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Mh1 News

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Then it's too less.
Even 15+ bengali news channels are existed.
But, Punjab is small compared to Bengal, and there was a media emergency during the last government.

Gradually,we'll have more channels.

According to some unofficial sources that Zee Punjabi is planning to launch on April, next year & it will be hybrid channel for mixed of music & movies.
I guess, they will not apply for a separate licence for Zee Punjabi, they may rename Big Magic Punjab licence to Zee Punjabi.

According to some unofficial sources that Zee Punjabi is planning to launch on April, next year & it will be hybrid channel for mixed of music & movies.
I guess, they will not apply for a separate licence for Zee Punjabi, they may rename Big Magic Punjab licence to Zee Punjabi.
Perhaps,they might even rename Zee Punjab HH to launch Zee Punjabi.

sir P plus entertainment and p tunes may be launch on the eve of diwali
sony pun is also in row
ptc network may launch ptc simran, ptc music, ptc gold punjabi
sadhna punjabi is also in row
d5 punjabi may be another

sir P plus entertainment and p tunes may be launch on the eve of diwali
sony pun is also in row
ptc network may launch ptc simran, ptc music, ptc gold punjabi
sadhna punjabi is also in row
d5 punjabi may be another
Sony Pun is just a rumour.
Ptc Network is quite frustrated with MIB, they have been waiting for approval from a long time.

It is just impossible.
Zee PHH is from ZMCL and upcoming Zee Punjabi will be from ZEEL.
Even, where they are spreading their wings on various regions with news genre, they never want to minimize one existing region. ZMCL will enter all 4 south regions & north-east region soon, where they are absent currently.

No chance
Reason 1. Zee punjab news is doing good in ratings
2. Once it was zee punjabi gec channel and converted in news channel because of low ratings and very less content to show.

I Dont think so. Zee is very slow

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock