Diseqc 8*1 setting with dreambox 800 HD

every image have their own skins

but you can change skin

but it is better to donot download the skin seperately

i have many time try but please be note some skins donot suitable for your image, so in my opinion the donot change the skin, first check from your side which image you want and what the skins it have, then your suitable image install.

thanks

I have enigma2 image preinstalled in my box. If i find out enigma2 compatible skin then what is the risk:)?

Dear friend

enigma 2 is not a image, All new dreambox are enigma 2 ,

image names are as below

OPEN PLI , MERLIN , BLACK HOLE , DREAMELITE , ICVS , LT , ALLIANCE , POWERBOARD , OZOON AND OTHERS

second thing is which sim you have in your dreambox ferrari or 2.01 or 2.10 etc

third thing is which SSL is already in your dreambox ssl 76 , ssl 82 or SSL 84

all these things first confirm then change the image

wrong image can kill your product. so be careful to change image, first take complete information about your dreambox and also image.

thanks

Hi Asif,
Thanks for these detailed pictures on the settings. I have tried to use the same on a dreambox 800se, but cannot find any channels on NSS6. All the other satellites work fine, except NSS6. I am using it on LNB 2. Can you please help me with that.
Thanks

change the port and check are you getting signal of nss6 on other port , may be that port
is not working

acidaries said:
Hi Asif,
Thanks for these detailed pictures on the settings. I have tried to use the same on a dreambox 800se, but cannot find any channels on NSS6. All the other satellites work fine, except NSS6. I am using it on LNB 2. Can you please help me with that.
Thanks

dear friend

if you are getting all other channels except NSS6 , you change your setting and adjust as below

5k3cds.jpg

in this picture you only change from asiasat 5 to NSS and then try to scan, i hope your problem will solve

thanks

Thanks Javaid Bhai,
I am using the Dishtv monobloc lnb for 95E and 100.5E. It is connected to port 2. How do I scan both?

Dear friend

you put any one from this on port 2. for example put it on port 2 NSS 6 95 east and scan, and then scan manually add the frequencies and scan your problem will solve

because ASIAsat 100.5 east have four tps only so it is easy to scan manuallly, but dish sd NSS 6 more from Asiasat 100.5

your prolem will solve

thanks

Thanks Aasif Bhai For Quick Response , Hope acidaries Know Everything About DiscQC ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock