DiSEqC switch - C and Ku Band

where as uncommited were devloped becouse users were demandig more satellites to be connected to one reciver .it has the capablity of 64 satellites to one reciver

vishvish - pls explain the last part - 64 satellites to 1 receiver ?

see how it is done .
Useing eight 8 ports uncommited . Switchs . cascaded .to each port . Will give you .64 sat ports.

In this cammands are used twice .

Example .

E0 10 39 f0 e0 10 39 f7 -16 th sat .

E0 10 39 f7 e0 10 39 f6 -63 rd . sat
these are called raw cammands
it can be used repeated cammands twice in some apps to control depending the hardware capacity .

Further we can use .16 ports diseqc switches with 8 ports .in this combination we get 128 ports . Possible.

I know it is difficult to understand . And many recivers do not come with these many options . But if we have dvb pc card then we are more easy to setup .

More pics of DiSEqc switch :

piL5U.jpg

MMiGm.jpg

mi5Ic.jpg

Image courtesy : Vinay Kumar

Whether we can connect one dish to 2 tv connections thru this DiSEqC switch ?

biswajit.HD said:
You need a splitter for that not DiSEqC switch....

splitter do not work . You need multiswitch . And dual port lnb. To connect two reciver

@Vishvish : Does a dual port lnb has two output connections?? Is it available for both c and ku band??

well there are two type of dual port lnb in ku band for sure . As i know . One is having dual port for independent useage of two recivers like hd dvr lnb's. And another is having two ports .one for low band and another for high band . Thay two bands fed in to multiswitch . And then from multiswitch thay can used by many recivers . . So every reciver can work indipendent . This type of setup is used in multistorid buildings like appartments. Hotels . And other places

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock