Dish Replacement

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 4,567
Reaction score
My airtel dish has been broken, whats the procedure and whats the cost of replacement of dish? i am temporary using old one but need to replace it early, pls do reply. thanks

He is asking Rs 725 from me, i.e. Rs 475 for dish and Rs 250 for installation, what should i do?

rahul1117kumar said:
He is asking Rs 725 from me, i.e. Rs 475 for dish and Rs 250 for installation, what should i do?

Bro dish is working :huh

rahul1117kumar said:
its working right now but its broken and i need to replace it soon.

bro full dish is broken or some rod only broken :huh

Bro someone folded and push the dish into 2 pieces from center its not broken but i did try to open dish from center and i was able to open it but the signal i am getting is quite low and i need to replace it as to rectify the signal issue.

rahul1117kumar said:
Bro someone folded and push the dish into 2 pieces from center its not broken but i did try to open dish from center and i was able to open it but the signal i am getting is quite low and i need to replace it as to rectify the signal issue.

My suggestion if ur sd airtel digital tv customer & then purchase new connection because only dish cost Rs.700 above

New digitaltv-plus# cost Rs.1499/-

digital TV+ is currently available in:

Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh Tricity, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysore, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Srinagar, Surat, Vadodara, Varanasi

New Sd cost :Rs.1700

if ur hd customer then contact nodal officers & want to replace dish only & not a other accessories

Back
Top Bottom