Dish Sawaar hai + Dish Tru HD+ ad

So as given in the ad and since the ceo of dish tv is telling that there is no hard disk inside and unlimited recording will be from USB port which will detect high capacity hard disk too (generally pvr's dont detect high capacity hdd's), the doubts are cleared upto some extent about hd+ box. Secondly they are telling the same price, so i am also confused about the same... :huh Let us wait, and i am also confirming through my source, for the same.
Will post on ddf if i get any details...

Really good innovative hd box made by dishtv and we can use external hard disk through usb port....

i m not reposting, im making it a useful thread... so that all get the members get access to the information.. thanks.. And i have uploaded the you tube video myself into my account... I have thanked you for your link in ur post too... hope u understand...

thanks for another news about it, now more exsiting to see it as they have started advertising too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock