Dish to discontinue many channels wef 1st April

Dishtv gone mad.. CNBC TV 18 has less viewers! You must be kidding.

Are they really going to discontinue these channels from their platform or we can request these channels as part of al-e-carte??

Suman Sahu said:
Are they really going to discontinue these channels from their platform or we can request these channels as part of al-e-carte??

All channels going to remove from dishtv platform.

i asked cc about removal of etv Urdu channel from Dishtv platform and they told me that this channel will not be removed and will be available now as on request alacarte basis.

Source,

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

We would like to inform you that ETV Urdu has not been removed but it will be available as an a-la-carte wortyh Rs.10/- per month. .

Mehran Butt said:
i asked cc about removal of etv Urdu channel from Dishtv platform and they told me that this channel will not be removed and will be available now as on request alacarte basis.

We have to wait Bro. till 1st April but may be your news is correct because they are not replacing ETV URDU with other URDU channel, removing ETV URDU will give serious cause infront of urdu knowing peoples.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock