Dish tru hd DVR activated on my box through sending mail to cc

this is dishtv cc rply to my my e-mail ,after couple of hours of this rply my box DVR is activated
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that Dish TruHD+ is the HD Recorder service offered by DISHTV, the No. 1 DTH player in India. It offers the best of hi-definition television entertainment along with advanced recorder capabilities. In case of existing Dish TruHD box, it will automatically be upgraded to Dish TruHD+ software at no extra cost, however you will need to order Dish TruHD+ remote worth Rs. 300/-

Furthermore, you can order Dish TruHD+ remote by calling to our customer care numbers as mentioned below or by simply sending a SMS from your registered mobile number:

SMS - DISHTV 105 to 57575

1860-180-3474 (MTNL / BSNL…local call)
1800-180-3474 (MTNL / BSNL…Toll Free)
60013474 (Prefix 011 for North, 022 for west, 033 for East & 044 for South),
0120-2550000 (All lines).

Please note Rs.300/- will be debited in your Dishtv account and while placing the order it will be mandatory to have at least Rs. 500/- in your Dishtv account so that you can enjoy uninterrupted entertainment.

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologies for the problem faced by you.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Manoj Kumar
Customer service

you will not be charged 300 by cc on DVR activation if u don,t order for remote , i didn,t order for remote so cc didn,t charge me 300 ...........

hingorjo said:
you will not be charged 300 by cc on DVR activation if u don,t order for remote , i didn,t order for remote so cc didn,t charge me 300 ...........

and if they ask to buy remote lie to them that you have already ordered the remote :p :D :c
In all say that "active the dvr service we have ordered the remote" :c :c

and if they ask to buy remote lie to them that you have already ordered the remote :p :D :c
In all say that "active the dvr service we have ordered the remote" :c :c

no brother u don,t need to lie to cc , u need to send a mail to cc for dvr activation, i just wright to cc that dvr is officially launched but on box it,s showing that pvr not authorised on this box why it,s not activated on my box ,so plz activate pvr on my box so i can use this facilty i don,t know exect words that what i wright but something like that . So Just mail to cc and activate dvr.

but they are asking sum ppl to buy the remote before activation...... :c

ahmarshad said:
but they are asking sum ppl to buy the remote before activation...... :c

brother did those friends try to send mail to cc or online chat, i send a mail to cc and what i wright and what was rply of cc that,s all i have share here ,,,,,,,,,, and now my stb dvr is activated. So friends try to send a mail to cc rather then online chat.

now this message appears on my tv screen ,
bezz0k.jpg
sorry for bad quilty picture

Congrats hingorjo You are now upgraded to HD Recorder for free :tup
Added 5 star to this thread of yours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock