Dish TV (95e) + DDFD-Sun HD (93.5) + D2H (88) using mono-block LNB

M.J.Sadiq said:
Cost is Rs.6000. But you can't watch the pay channels in this box. You can watch only FTA channels.. You can just scan and see the list of channels including pay channels.

That is possible in cheap 1-2k FTA boxes too bro..

Bapun Raz said:
That is possible in cheap 1-2k FTA boxes too bro..

Yeah bro.. But the purpose of Jynxbox - I mentioned in another thread..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Yeah bro.. But the purpose of Jynxbox - I mentioned in another thread..

Yes bro.

Unicable II LNB support FTA box is what i am searching for.. As it will support Super LNB input freq range...

and I m searching for a box that will lock some very low signal strength beams :p,
like the weak eutelsat 9B european tps. :wall, I m getting 90/60 signal on useless dvb-s tps of 9e :angry

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro.

Unicable II LNB support FTA box is what i am searching for.. As it will support Super LNB input freq range...

Starsat and Technosat receivers are also having Unicable option in the menu.. So far didn't tried, as i don't have that type of lnbs..

Bapun bro - what is this Super lnb freq range ? 

7deg E is showinng some frequencies above 20000 ?

@M.J.Sadiq bro which one is for d2h
Also let me know which lnb you are using ?

I want to receive d2h and free dish on single lnb

@M.J.Sadiq bro which one is for d2h
Also let me know which lnb you are using ?

I want to receive d2h and free dish on single lnb

In the first post's picture, the LNB positioned with black rim is from Dish TV, DD Free Dish. The other side is for D2H. If you want to view D2H and DD Free Dish together, you can do either of the below.

If you already have dish pointing to D2H, then just add another LNB on the left hand side of D2H LNB (slightly upper).
If you already have Free Dish (or Dish TV) alignment, then just add another LNB on right hand side (slightly down). But you need to align it finely in order to get moderate signals from all TPs of D2H.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock