Mono block LNB

dilbino

Reaction score
Please give me the c/c distance of a dish tv monoblock LNB in mm ...

xMFJrLx.jpg

Thanks...

shawl_who said:
Degree of separation is 5 degrees.

Mm u can measure by scale.

:huh
I have a scale with me but no lnb.... so please help me...

I asked this question for adding a side lnb on my NSS-6 dish (4 feet) without taking my tv to the rooftop. But nobody answered..:wall .. Now I fixed a side lnb for Dish tv HD channels (Asiasat @100.5⁰) by “skype video call”....

T1duQZKh.jpg

oU2Q2Kph.jpg

CnbnGsNh.jpg

V4vvOnVh.jpg

dilbino said:
I asked this question for adding a side lnb on my NSS-6 dish (4 feet) without taking my tv to the rooftop. But nobody answered..:wall .. Now I fixed a side lnb for Dish tv HD channels (Asiasat @100.5⁰) by “skype video call”....

Liked your skype call idea.. I thought of it last week :)

dilbino said:
Bro Mainly you posted monoblock lnb ss which shawl bro has answered which is correct ,It is assumed 99% satellites closed to each other having 4 degree to 5 degree difference work well on Monoblock or adjusting two lnb's side by side with a difference of 3 inch to 5 inch approx. So it is personal Experiences of a Tracker.

Hence you have to try your self because every user has its own location plus elevation. Secondly also take in mind that alway's make strong signal satellite as a side lnb. So try holding a lnb in your hand and when you find the signal adjust it with some tape or any you like ok, After that fine tune it and that's it bro. :tup

In dish TV receiver you are not able to use two different lnb to receive nss6 and asiasat at a time.You need to use monoblock itself...

neons said:
In dish TV receiver you are not able to use two different lnb to receive nss6 and asiasat at a time.You need to use monoblock itself...

u can. need diseqc switch. nss6 lnb 1 and asiasat 5 lnb 2. dish TV receiver will select lnb 2 automatically when you select asiasat channels.

dilbino said:
Please give me the c/c distance of a dish tv monoblock LNB in mm ...

xMFJrLx.jpg

Thanks...

Basically dual LNB classification is 1 deg = 1.083 cm...
I know that 6 deg lnb has 65mm... calculate for yours..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock