Dish TV added Travel XP - LCN 467 & DISH BOX OFFICE 2-LCN 214

MOD Non Stop, Dish Box Office 1 both are useless channels and now addition of Dish Box office 2 showing same old movies :angry whcih means anoher addition of crap channel. Dish TV adding useless channels and want us to keep on paying them huge amount everymonth even after removal of Star Network from all packges.

Now dish tv doesn't wants to reduce the price of base packs after removing star channels from pack, so they replace channels like dish TV box office 1, 2 and travel xp HD downgraded to SD for SD subscribers. Even if dish tv replaces HBO hitz and defined with star channels then I don't mind the removal of star channels from base packs

DishHD said:
Now dish tv doesn't wants to reduce the price of base packs after removing star channels from pack, so they replace channels like dish TV box office 1, 2 and travel xp HD downgraded to SD for SD subscribers. Even if dish tv replaces HBO hitz and defined with star channels then I don't mind the removal of star channels from base packs

never going to be happen because hbo hits and hbo defined are premium channels :no;)

Rushil.D said:
never going to be happen because hbo hits and hbo defined are premium channels

BTW we can expect it as TAJ Television distributes HBO Premium channels ;)

Anirudha said:
BTW we can expect it as TAJ Television distributes HBO Premium channels ;)

:no don't expect impossible things

its harmful for health :lol

Dishbox office 2 should show star or sony library movies, not zee owned movies as we already have 2 crap channels mod nonstop and dish box office.

Some thing like airtel digital gives
Star gold hitz, sony max hitz

Every thing is possible as dishtv now looking to show mirror to STAR / FIC :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock