Dish TV added Travel XP - LCN 467 & DISH BOX OFFICE 2-LCN 214

Re: RE: Dish TV added Travel XP - LCN 467 & DISH BOX OFFICE 2-LCN 214

anuptiwari23 said:
Very good channel. it has removed by d2h. In last year
When there was the SD Version of Travel XP in d2h !! [emoji32] I think you meant to say Travel Trendz . [emoji4]

Update

Travel XP Available on DISHTV From Super Family pack onwards if u r not getting it in u r base pack than remove u r vc card from STB And insert again CC Said this

JitendraKumar said:
Travel XP Available on DISHTV From Super Family pack onwards if u r not getting it in u r base pack than remove u r vc card from STB And insert again CC Said this

No needs to remove VC, insert VC :lol as we needs to recharge with Rs. 10 to get these channels ;)

Anirudha said:
No needs to remove VC, insert VC :lol as we needs to recharge with Rs. 10 to get these channels ;)

No bro these channels coming to many users without any extra recharge even my friend also getthng TRAVEL XP AND DBO2

JitendraKumar said:
No bro these channels coming to many users without any extra recharge even my friend also getthng TRAVEL XP AND DBO2

Here is the copy of mail:
Capture_2.jpg
:no So no trick.

Suman Sahu said:
Ani check whether you are getting Life OK, Movies OK, Star Gold and UTV Movies ??

Right now I recharge getting STAR channels but I lost UTV MOVIES and STAR MOVIES and Travel XP and Dish BO 2 is still Unsubscribed for me :(:'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock