• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 20,855
v1hW81k.jpg

SXNQ10S.jpg

How to get dd free dish channels frds
Please show the step on ur setup box friends

Dear Deep.S!
It's happy to hear that you were able to receive such a variety of fta channels via the Videocon d2h STB. But, I too found a way to change the TP frequency and symbol rate, and adjusted the dish direction from DD FreeDish to ST2 direction, I am not getting any (not even 1%) strength & quality in the signal bar. So unable to proceed scan by pressing green button. Why? I am thoroughly dissappointed, Bro. Please help me

Bro when you add this channel tell me and news channel very important to d2h many news channel don't fake news so when add this channel also Bengali channel important music channel important

Today I tried to Receive Dish TV & DD Free dish Channels on d2h Set top Box & it's successfully working.

I am getting Many Channels Free to Air along with DD Free Dish Channels in Videocon d2h Set top Box.

I) Only 1 DDFD tp in one time or all 6 tp you can add (approx 120 chaanel) in one time...

Ii) Did you try to add Watan HD Tp...

&

lll) DDFD working on V7000 yet or not...

Ty

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock