Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,374
  • Views: Views 1,043,179
GSAT-20 leased to DishD2H
Didn't Specified anything related DishTv or D2h in Press Release.

77Z1PYy.jpg

Didn't Specified anything related DishTv or D2h in Press Release.

77Z1PYy.jpg

In 2021, TOI had reported that talks are going on between Dish TV and NSIL regarding GSAT-20. On the basis of this, it is written on Wikipedia that GSAT-20 has been taken on lease by Dish TV. But in the new article it is said that a broadband provider has taken the satellite on lease and Dish TV is not a broadband provider.

Anybody Using DishTV SD Box (SES-8)?

Need EPG Photos

E9ebrL8.jpeg
Hello friends, I'm facing a weird issue, on my phone I'm using Vi sim, while using the internet on my phone, if I go near the dth cable, the channel just freezes, and and it even shows as no signal, even though the signal is nearly 90 percent, and it happens to only two channels, Sports 18 HD and Discovery HD

E9ebrL8.jpeg
Hello friends, I'm facing a weird issue, on my phone I'm using Vi sim, while using the internet on my phone, if I go near the dth cable, the channel just freezes, and and it even shows as no signal, even though the signal is nearly 90 percent, and it happens to only two channels, Sports 18 HD and Discovery HD

Bhai, what are u trying to convey? Sometime back u posted exact same screenshot and said u r facing signal issue on Sports18- 1 when using internet on ur Airtel Mobile SIM and now u r saying same thing while replacing the operator with VI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock