Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,381
  • Views: Views 1,046,685
RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

SaMand 4G said:
First clear your doubt

What dishtv broke was contract not agreement.. if it was agreement then we would not be getting Star's All Channels

When it comes to Times Network..There channel bouquet is not so big..And Both Dishtv & Times Network need each other..

Okk. We will see on 24 June...

Rushil.D said:
I think dish TV facing Space issue thats why they are not doing contracts :u

Bro they are having many empty tps which are activated..3 sats ot of which 2 are not fully utilised..Do you still think they are in space crunch..? :huh

Rushil.D said:
I think dish TV facing Space issue thats why they are not doing contracts :u

Maybe. But last 4 month dishtv don't add any gd hd channel. Is 4 month not enough time to fix space problem??

SaMand 4G said:
Bro they are having many empty tps which are activated..3 sats ot of which 2 are not fully utilised..Do you still think they are in space crunch..? :huh

is there any proof that they are having empty tps ? :huh

I am seeing only speculations about empty tps and they are having soo much space bla bla.. :u :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
is there any proof that they are having empty tps ? :huh

I am seeing only speculations about empty tps and they are having soo much space bla bla.. :u :dodgy

Yes bro..If you do channel search in Dishtv..Then you will see that Tp changes...but the channel count doesnt..thats the biggest proof.. :)

SaMand 4G said:
Yes bro..If you do channel search in Dishtv..Then you will see that Tp changes...but the channel count doesnt..thats the biggest proof.. :)

sorry, i didn't got what do you mean ? :u

as you said they are having 2-3 empty tps can you show me which tps are empty ? :u

Guy's please give review for Dish tv exclusive channel addition Navgrah TV :sp :sp :sp

General Discussion Thread Dish TV

4a63bce8a5774bc74c640f9279afc5e9.jpg

5bef3d26cd53fbcc8361540b2cd7caf3.jpg

Hindi, Malayalam, Bengali , Tamil Audio Options r available on Sony ESPN HD.. currently,One feed option is Accessible..

Rom1mor bro please tell is dishtv having empty tps or not ?.. :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock