• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,035,978
RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

Yes I am getting green signal on 11510 V 29500

General Discussion Thread Dish TV

a1dbd11e1480832947a5d9622032c3d0.jpg

Now my probleam solved with Restore factory settings thanks for the help Rom1moR bro

Rom1moR said:
Wait wait wait... U need to 'wait' to announce ur country's own dth.. then u need to 'wait' till it's commercial launch then u need to 'wait' years to get HD channels of ur desire.. Currently,u r usin is dishtv INDIA..

Ohh MR Hello I'm not using it for free Giving Money to Dish TV Giving Extra Money for HD channels and can give mmore money for new HD channels Then Why they aren't adding HD Channels Premier League bii naii dekh saktayy :/ :/ -_-

I brought the same one for Rs 150 yesterday .Its very light in comparison with original remote.

Can dishtv keep continue to add new channel in Mpeg4 box in future?

Why dishtv not replacing old sd box(MPEG2) with new sd box(Mpeg4) like tata sky for old customers

Shivraj said:
Can dishtv keep continue to add new channel in Mpeg4 box in future?

Why dishtv not replacing old sd box(MPEG2) with new sd box(Mpeg4) like tata sky for old customers
Most of the channels will be MPEG4..

Last year already had an offer in which SD STB were replaced with HD.. 200 /- was amount to pay which later added in account as a Balance.. Subscribers who had Gold Pack as base pack were eligible for the offer..
Now u can replace ur SD box with HD Box at 699/-..
d1791f989ca92713e8f159f912ab22b4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock