• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,035,123
General Discussion Thread Dish TV

Two Network Services Added & Seven TV channels Removed

26f84564026ff63e0f18e3608bf453be.jpg

RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

Dishtv is getting worse day by day with no new required channel additions and instead dropping channels day by day.Whats the use of Zing Digital when it cannot provide the regional channels.I am seriously thinking of moving to Tata Sky as they had been rigid with adding certain channels and I had given hope on them.

Dish TV always care about North(Hindi) customers...thats y it failed to make big in Regional(especially in south)...and tried to get up by launching ZING Digital...but tat also turned out a Big Disaster....they should wake up...even in normal cities and towns you cant find any dishtv dealer..if u found...they themself gives u an advise to not to take dishtv...go for TATASky or Airtel...they lost the trust in customers...that reflected in decreasing the customers base in Reginal states....while other dth services trying to increase their Margin by adding channels,Promotions and providing best offers to their customers...they seems very lazy.Thats really Bad. #Myfeelings Not to hurt any one

i am not getting 2 transponders signal,when i called customer care they where saying,we will send technician,charges will be applied,but before also twice the same issue came ,after every rain ,i am not getting one or two transponders.I asked why should i give money,when there is no fault of us.Can any one suggest me what should i do?

muthina said:
i am not getting 2 transponders signal,when i called customer care they where saying,we will send technician,charges will be applied,but before also twice the same issue came ,after every rain ,i am not getting one or two transponders.I asked why should i give money,when there is no fault of us.Can any one suggest me what should i do?

Most probably it's alignment issue, your dish need to align properly...

Saj 007 said:
Most probably it's alignment issue, your dish need to align properly.
yes alignment issue,but its happening evertime when rain comes for me,i cant spend money on technician for every rain,is it possible to correct alignment myself,i saw post in the forum "regarding few channels ",many have the same issue

muthina said:
yes alignment issue,but its happening evertime when rain comes for me,i cant spend money on technician for every rain,is it possible to correct alignment myself,i saw post in the forum "regarding few channels ",many hame the same issue

Yes you can do it at your own risk ...

1st page of Dish TV contains more sticky and less normal posts :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock