Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,934
RE: Dish TV General Discussion & Channel Request Thread

If you are subscribing for HD Ent. Add on, you have to take any base pack too along with HD Add On. So, a customer who is in Family Pack has to pay: Rs. 270 + Rs. 75 = Rs. 345 pm.

Hi Fellow readers.Need info on dishtv.. I Have a Dish+ stb which is not connected to any dish.I want to buy a DishHD stb .So once the dishtv personnel comes and installs and connects the DishHD stb to the dish . Will I be able to remove the DishHD stb & connect the Dish+ stb ? Will it work? or are Dishhd and Dish+ connected to dish in a different manner?
Note :- I need to take the Dishhd stb to the middle east.Please help

royceferns2000 said:
Hi Fellow readers.Need info on dishtv.. I Have a Dish+ stb which is not connected to any dish.I want to buy a DishHD stb .So once the dishtv personnel comes and installs and connects the DishHD stb to the dish . Will I be able to remove the DishHD stb & connect the Dish+ stb ? Will it work? or are Dishhd and Dish+ connected to dish in a different manner?
Note :- I need to take the Dishhd stb to the middle east.Please help
1) You can take only hd Stb to middle east, from there you can buy dish, LNB and Cable and complete the installation at a lower price.

2) For HD and SD, LNB are different, (I think the dish angle also different) so when changing from HD you have to call a technician or atleast you have to change LNB.

Hi shabeer .thanks for d reply...wt I wanted to knw is whether dish + stb will work with hd instalation settings of the dish

The dish tv guy in india will instal d hd stb and instal d dish with two lnbs. As soon as he leaves will I able to replace d hd stb with dish+ stb with d same dish hd settings? Wil it work

yes dish + will work on same dish and lnb with same setting

RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

skm30 said:
Guys, is there any good offer for 'Dish TrueHD Plus', as I am leaving my Bakwas DTH Tatasky now !!

Please check on ebay. dats d best i have seen.U get dishhd for around 940 Rs with 1 month titanium pack plus full on hd channels.pLus not to forget free delivery & freecharge discounts

RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

royceferns2000 said:
Please check on ebay. dats d best i have seen.U get dishhd for around 940 Rs with 1 month titanium pack plus full on hd channels.pLus not to forget free delivery & freecharge discounts

You Have Replied To Two Year Old Post:lol

Back
Top Bottom