Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,337
  • Views: Views 1,033,485
Bro what is the minimum recharge to be done monthly in dish tv?
Minimum recharge amount per recharge is Rs.10 and validity will be extended based on your monthly plan. If you have plan where per day cost is Rs.5, you will get 2 days validity extension.

Last edited:
Also can i opt for joy pack cost 99 plus sampoorna malayalam and one asianet hd channel anf pay for long term..? Can i add sports channel bouquet once i feel to watch with this yearly subscription...

@Rishin k t Yes you can opt for Joy pack and any addon as per your wish but need to have atleast one addon, you can add additional addon as and when you need it and drop it when you do not need it but there will be 30 days lock period.
For yearly recharge you will get 20% saving as per smart recharge offer now.

2658db43ac6e80011987475c965eb584.jpg

Last edited:
Okie... So i can take a joy pack of rs 99 and one maxi sports hd of 64 plus gst and one asianet hd worth 20 rs... Rt?? But why they say one mandatory regional pack must be there?

Guys...please calm dish tv....doing silent fight with boardcaster for cheaper price for customer satification....

which is never ending...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock