Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,353
  • Views: Views 1,040,431
Open Dish TV with log in your account and then select modify pack and then press next option and from list of add on pack select your add on of Star select channel ad press next and activate it.

If you are unable to do it then send me your login details via pm i will activate it for you :)

Open Dish TV with log in your account and then select modify pack and then press next option and from list of add on pack select your add on of Star select channel ad press next and activate it.

If you are unable to do it then send me your login details via pm i will activate it for you :)
Any update of dishtv to went to add star sports select 1 2 sd

Any update of dishtv to went to add star sports select 1 2 sd

Bro right now no Update regarding new demanded channels every thing will be clear on 1 October after completion of Dish TV and VideoconD2h merging :tup

Bro right now no Update regarding new demanded channels every thing will be clear on 1 October after completion of Dish TV and VideoconD2h merging :tup
Thnkx i think bro last hope of star sports select 1 2 add by dishtv on 1 oct

I tried all options but I am not getting this menu.I have 2 connections ;not getting in both.one is hd+ and other sd+

B2LnSCo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock