Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,033,815
Star ready to add his all channels on Dish TV but Dish TV not ready due to their ego.

Also Dish TV not added Marathi movie channel Fakt Marathi because they think if they add it then Zee Talkies viewership will reduce with trp. Totally Selfish :angry

Star ready to add his all channels on Dish TV but Dish TV not ready due to their ego.

Also Dish TV not added Marathi movie channel Fakt Marathi because they think if they add it then Zee Talkies viewership will reduce with trp. Totally Selfish :angry
But star channels Also have on dishtv i talk about Any update of which month dishtv add star sports select sd 1 2

They will add the Star Channels after a year or so as per trends:mad: and for Fakt Marathi Shivraj bro you have to change the DTH as dishtv will not going to add soon .Only option is if it comes on DD freedish.

They will add the Star Channels after a year or so as per trends:mad: and for Fakt Marathi Shivraj bro you have to change the DTH as dishtv will not going to add soon .Only option is if it comes on DD freedish.

Why Dish TV not going to add Fakt Marathi? it's due to Zee Talkies Trp:wall

Why Dish TV not going to add Fakt Marathi? it's due to Zee Talkies Trp:wall
If I am not wrong it was available on dishtv via DD freedish and after Mega LCN change it was removed from DD freedish and then on Dishtv has not added it.It may be or not as you are saying as they never added Food Food due to Living Foodz

Friends i don't understood dish tv policy. they r not adding new channels. neither HD or SD and also Neither add channel Game on HD pack nor reduce price while in 99 rs they are giving 18 hd channels and 165 they are giving only 23HD channels while they should be nick HD and MTV Beats HD in this pack and also add ESPN HD. but they use their useless philosophy. they are totally good for nothing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock