Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,393
  • Views: Views 1,047,510
I think many bugs available in software hence not working properly may be old software are better than wyplay as well as Tata Sky provides best software on HD boxes Dish TV should provide that type of software and I don't think Wyplay software will be popular in upcoming days

Dish Tv & Zee Network some what related.
but not getting any news/topic about addition of zee tamil HD to dish tv .

Dish Tv & Zee Network some what related.
but not getting any news/topic about addition of zee tamil HD to dish tv .
They are not adding any new hd channels at all from a long time. I dont know whats wrong with them. They want everyone to subscribe to hd but are not adding so many important channels. wt*

What??? Thats a bad behaviour on their part and they cant block customer for asking question

Im talking about channels addition...and there templete reply....they block me from their page...

Short Survey recd from Dishtv....

its my feedback

eFQQnxY.jpg

Im talking about channels addition...and there templete reply....they block me from their page...
When you ask them about channel addition they have one response "we are working with concerned broadcaster". I still remember there was one time when dish tv was the leader in channel addition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock