Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,039,467
U can watch HD+SD channels on ur crt tv good thing is u can watch 7HD channels free in every pack.
How i can watch hd channels on crt tv ?when i bought the box few years ago the technician told that hd will only work in lcd or led tv

No yaar. You can watch HD in CRT Tv also.

The new NXT box also have AV output option in addition to the HDMI output. DishTV will supply the special AV cable, if you choose that cable instead of the HDMI cable.

here in middle east i was getting 317 yesterday but today m getting 323 channels....any idea which 6 channels have come

Can i connect it with my laptop using hdmi port
usually the hdmi ports in laptop are only for output purpose, not for input function. I mean, you can connect the laptop's output from that hdmi port using an hdmi cable to another screen or device, but you can't supply the output from another device like stb or dvd player to that port for using your laptop only as a screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock