Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,626
There is no bandwith issue in Dish TV the reAson is unknown....

Then may be NSS6 satellite expiring reason may be no other then this as well as they will also use one satellite /tp for both HD and SD channels after 17 December

Dear Bro
Dishtv New Connection Offer
detail given Below :-
Dish TV HD with 3 Years Non-Stop Pack Subscription
Rs.2,490/-
Dish TV Free to Air Offer: Pay Flat Rs. 2,490 and get 160+ channels and services free for 3 years with new Dish TV HD Connection (Base Pack plan Rs. 99/-.)

Kindly let me know is there any this offer offer for dishtv existing user.
can i take 99/- plan for three year (for existing User)?

FESTIVE OFFER.
Dekhe ZeeTV HD, StarPlus HD jaise 14HD chnls. Pehle mahine POPULAR HD pack ko Rs8.5+18%GST mein paane ke liye 18002749200 pe Missed Call de. TnC

Recharge your conection with unique price Rs1179 to get Rs99 3 years Bharat pack
Dear Bro
Dishtv New Connection Offer
detail given Below :-
Dish TV HD with 3 Years Non-Stop Pack Subscription
Rs.2,490/-
Dish TV Free to Air Offer: Pay Flat Rs. 2,490 and get 160+ channels and services free for 3 years with new Dish TV HD Connection (Base Pack plan Rs. 99/-.)

Kindly let me know is there any this offer offer for dishtv existing user.
can i take 99/- plan for three year (for existing User)?[/QUOTE]

I have recharged with 1149 in April, but I don't get channels that are there in Bharat pack. But I am from south. For ex: I don't get Al-Jazeera

Im in UAE. I got the DISHTV HD Receiver with Card + MonoBlock LNB .. I mounted the Dish and connected the cable directly from the LNB to the DishTV Receiver.

I checked online as per that i need to set the Dish in asiaSat5 100.5E or NSS6. I tried with ASIA SAT 5, I used some apps which suggest the elevation/Azimuth and LNB Skew. I had no idea how to set the LNB skew, i was sure about the Elevation , but for azimuth i tried using different phone apps and for LNB i had no idea how to set it . After that which i turn on my DISHTV, i dont get anything. It first displays me the message

102. No Account Balance. and VC No. XXXXX is due for rechage ( Even though it fully recharged)

and then after few seconds, it displays

301. Signal Not Found... There could be heavy rain etc. if it persists turn it On/Off.

When i press info button, it takes me to a differnt page where it shows me different frequency , V/H etc. and Signal Quality it only shows 1 / 2 or 3 % , Even though i tried to move dish in different direction etc. i never moves above 1/2/3%.

I can call the technician, but just out of my passion i want to do it myself.. I will be glad if anyone can help me with this.

Quote Reply

Report Edit

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock