Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,937
Now Free Preview for Times Network channels for specific packs over now.

Source Dishtv website

I have recharged my friends Dish tv account today first with ₹408 for 3 months joy pack with Telugu add on costing ₹151 per month. I got offer of 10% discount.

Then again I recharged with ₹240 but I see that next recharge date and switch off date are not being changed after last 240 recharge? Any restriction after using 3 months 10% off offer?

y0GSLcC.jpg

The switch off date will be locked once you takes benefit of smart recharge offer.. It will remain as it is till subscription period completes..
You can use additional balance of 240/- in your account to upgrade pack or to get add ons if want..

The switch off date will be locked once you takes benefit of smart recharge offer.. It will remain as it is till subscription period completes..
You can use additional balance of 240/- in your account to upgrade pack or to get add ons if want..
As per details subscription ends on 07-Mar-2018, so will the extra 240 reflect after that date or will they get lapsed?

Dish tv forcing me to Downgrade my pack.... Im using New Super Family....:LOL::LOL:

below msg sent by dish tv daily....:D:D

Sirf Rs169+18%GST/mah me paye 21MOVIE chnls aur 210+hindi chnls, sath hi dekhe 7HD chnl MUFT jaise COLORS HD.SWAGAT pack ke lie 18002700846pe Missed Call de.TnC

Last edited:
They want u to stay few more months, after downgrading,last date increases and during that time merging completes

hi brothers i need help.... m from middle east and just got recharged done for 1 year.....i have 2 questions

1. can some one tell me my package details
2. can some get tensports package added?? like my days get minus and i get TenHD1,ten1,2 and 3...

if yes pls reply...thanx in advance

Back
Top Bottom