• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,940
Strange observation on both of my STB
#665 Aastha Bhajan
#665 India News
How Came ?
Another Religion channels was also available but seems gone now.

Is viewing dishtv outside india legal?
Bro instead of asking this question you should try to help him if you can. Thats why people use this forum and about if its legal or not dish tv is being used in many countries and dish tv knows it and earning heaps of money from it.

Bro instead of asking this question you should try to help him if you can. Thats why people use this forum and about if its legal or not dish tv is being used in many countries and dish tv knows it and earning heaps of money from it.
I had a genuine doubt bro.because many people in the forum say they cant contact cc. If dishtv were providing the services,then they would make sure cc was available.
So,i wanted to know if it was accepted to have a connection outside india.

I had a genuine doubt bro.because many people in the forum say they cant contact cc. If dishtv were providing the services,then they would make sure cc was available.
So,i wanted to know if it was accepted to have a connection outside india.
The other country people are illegally selling Indian DTH. They are registering connections using Indian address & mobile number .But DTH operators cannot provide the services outside India. The buyer outside India should buy this on his own responsibility.

Last edited:
Is viewing dishtv outside india legal?

i am indian citizen my dishtv account is registered on my uncles name....paying tax/gst as well.....here in middle east we dont get all indian channels and r expensive thats y we use dishtv

hi brothers i need help.... m from middle east and just got recharged done for 1 year.....i have 2 questions

1. can some one tell me my package details
2. can some get tensports package added?? like my days get minus and i get TenHD1,ten1,2 and 3...

if yes pls reply...thanx in advance

any1 can activate sonyten in my package????

amty give me your VC no and details, I have registered a complaint for my VC and they called me and activated the whole Sony TEN bouquet for 6 months as I have long term recharge in my acc. I think I might give it a try and solve your problem.

amty give me your VC no and details, I have registered a complaint for my VC and they called me and activated the whole Sony TEN bouquet for 6 months as I have long term recharge in my acc. I think I might give it a try and solve your problem.

bro i dont think you would be able too get it dont only a dealer would be able too help me out....CC will ask u too call from registered mobile number from which my VC is linked

Back
Top Bottom