Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,039,067
Avi bro,tomorrow I have to activate only ten HD 1 for 20 rs per month basis instead of ten 1 which will Costly 60 per month??

Avi bro,tomorrow I have to activate only ten HD 1 for 20 rs per month basis instead of ten 1 which will Costly 60 per month??

Amit bro If you are on All sports pack then you can activate Ten 1 HD for 20 Rs per month Ten 1 SD for 10 Rs.If you are on lower packs then you have to take add on.

I
Amit bro If you are on All sports pack then you can activate Ten 1 HD for 20 Rs per month Ten 1 SD for 10 Rs.If you are on lower packs then you have to take add on.
You can activate ten 1 hd for Rs 20 even if you are on lowest base pack (e.g bharat pack) so you are wrong that we can only get this offer if we are on all sports pack. Im on bharat pack plus full on hd and i activated ten 1 hd for Rs 20 and ten 2 SD for Rs 10.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock