Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,404
  • Views: Views 1,048,268
then how can they showing ads about Ind vs SA match available in Hindi on Sony Ten3HD

now i thinking dishtv even dont know which available/non available on their platform :biggrin::biggrin:

Thats normal.Dishtv used to show star ads also when star sports 2 was not on their platform.I guess they get money to show the advertisements but you are right it does not make sense when the channel is not on your platform.Sony Ten 1 HD is there in this case.

Thats normal.Dishtv used to show star ads also when star sports 2 was not on their platform.I guess they get money to show the advertisements but you are right it does not make sense when the channel is not on your platform.Sony Ten 1 HD is there in this case.
Hope they don't show Tata Sky or Airtel DTH ads :p

then how can they showing ads about Ind vs SA match available in Hindi on Sony Ten3HD

now i thinking dishtv even dont know which available/non available on their platform :biggrin::biggrin:
Bros please take a look at #4553 post in page 456 to know the reality

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock