Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,440
  • Views: Views 1,065,802
Sorry for Inconvenience :LOL:

Your Request for Channels Addition & Query for Fav Channels List is forwarded to Concern Team, they will take care.

Please tune in to LCN 96 or our website for More Updates.

:blush::blush::blush:

Thank You for Calling dishtv & Happy Day :em::em::em:
Wah fantastic reply...

May I know that are you taking care of dish tv social media handle...?:blush::win:

Hi friends ,

Jus wanted to know if theres any info of addition of Ten2 hd and Ten 3 hd on Dish platform before Russia World cup 2018 .

Dont want to watch such a big event of SD .

Thanks

Hi friends ,

Jus wanted to know if theres any info of addition of Ten2 hd and Ten 3 hd on Dish platform before Russia World cup 2018 .

Thanks
May be,but no any information till now.

From next time don't ask these type of queries by making threads you can ask it in Dish TV General Discussions Thread

Therefore your post is moved to GD thread by MODs..

Hi friends ,

Thanks

I am worried commonwealth games are scheduled in April-18 on Ten2 and Ten 3 HD.I hope dishtv will woke up from the sleep and add these channels.Seeing this attitude in future it does not look good I will move away from Dishtv at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock