Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,035,032
I am not able to add any add on with app. After selecting the add on in the checkout option it demands for recharge amount of the pack. I have balance in my account. I have call cc everytime for activation or SMS. Only deactivate through app. Do anybody find this issue?

I am not able to add any add on with app. After selecting the add on in the checkout option it demands for recharge amount of the pack. I have balance in my account. I have call cc everytime for activation or SMS. Only deactivate through app. Do anybody find this issue?
have you recharged with offer like 10%,20% discount?

I am in non stop pack at 1149.
thats why you cant change pack or add any addon.
you have to recharge extra for it.

add 0 in recharge amount when recharge option comes when you are going to add channel through app . recharge will failed but channel will be activated for 7 days.
if you recharge ,then it will be continue otherwise it will be deactivated.

Well okay boss, thanks for the suggestion. I will downgrade my base pack to punjabi tadka and will subscribe to star plus and few channels that we watch but will keep sports saver. Don't want to spend more than 200 pm we hardly watch Tv except for sports.
In Punjabi Tadaka you can add Popular HD add on pack for Rs 58+18% tax with 13 HD channels.This Pack has all no. 1 Hindi and movie HD channels So total expense Rs100(Punjabi Tadka)+51(Sports Saver)+ Rs69(Popular HD)=Rs220

My switch off date was yesterday and I couldn't recharge before this. Now it has switched off. Will I have to recharge some extra amount now? Or just my normal bill?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock