Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,127
One time I had given link to Motilal oswal report which clearly indicated that by just spending Rs100-120 per subcriber they can change orientation of Dish antenna instead of going for Dual LNB for all.That report titled DishTv Synergies and more says
However, Dish TV and Videocon d2h currently operate on different satellites, which have a 7-degree gap in orientation. For a common platform, DITV-VDTH would need
one of the following:
1. A converter (low-noise block) to cover the gaps in content feeds. However, thisis an expensive proposition, as DITV-VDTH would have to fork out INR300-350/VDTH net subscriber (a one-time outlay of INR4.9b-5.7b).
2. Change in orientation of DITV antennas so that they are aligned with VDTH’s and cover VDTH subscribers as well. This would entail a cost of ~INR100/net subscriber (INR1.6b-1.7b). We expect DITV-VDTH to make a one-time outlay of INR5b, considering the logistical challenges in aligning antenna orientations.

ST2 coverage available in Malaysia too.
I'm from Malaysia.... got d2h connection

Ha Ha Ha Yes!

Illegally They Are Giving There!

But Already Astro Suing Videocon For The Same!

Extra News: Malaysian Cricket Team Physio Is My Friend He Also Using Videocon D2H Basically He Is From Tamilnadu Settled Long Back In Malaysia

I'm unable to change full on HD and mega sports add ons. These are locked. Although more than 30 days have passed. Why is that?

Yes there are some problems in their software,just send a mail to customer care indicating 30 days lock-in in over and they will do the needful

I'm unable to change full on HD and mega sports add ons. These are locked. Although more than 30 days have passed. Why is that?
bro there is new rule of dishtv
Lockin period renews again after 30 days
So deactivate addon immedietly after 30 days otherwise it restarts from 1 again.

but dont worry call cc ,tell them to deactivate. they will not deactivate immedietly , you have convince them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock