Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,183
bro there is new rule of dishtv
Lockin period renews again after 30 days
So deactivate addon immedietly after 30 days otherwise it restarts from 1 again.

but dont worry call cc ,tell them to deactivate. they will not deactivate immedietly , you have convince them.
This is absurd policy by dish tv. How are we gonna remember the exact 30 days to immediately remove/change add ons.

Jio had no license for Dth if they were interested they would have purchased bother Reliance digital TV,they will come with cable broadband with internet TV, broadband testing already going on in many cities

Last edited:
It rained in my area and now i'm not getting signals on HD english movies and HD infotainment channels. Rest are working fine, can anybody help me fixing it?

Some TP are weak due to inexperience Dish installation by Dish Tv person,you can call customer care they will tell you steps in remote to check signal strength in each TP, if there is sure problem then you have to call DishTV technician again to check signal strength in your roof top Dish

Last edited:
Some TP are weak due to inexperience Dish installation by Dish Tv person,you can call customer care they will tell you steps in remote to check signal strength in each TP, if there is sure problem then you have to call DishTV technician again to check signal strength in your roof top Dish
Thanks for your reply bro👍 i restarted my stb by switching off directly from the mains(without turning off from remote) and i started getting signals on all the channels so all good now😍

you will face problem again during next rain,so get Dish on roof top fixed to get max strength signal to solve it permanently

Last edited:
Dish TV have 67 HD Channels. & in Press Release they are saying that we have 70 HD Channels. That means 3 HD Channels on the way.
3e991d62c5706de69e2270a9d75979c3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock