Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,899
Dish TV posts consolidated net profit of Rs 118.2 cr in Q4
MUMBAI: Dish TV India has posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 118.2 crore for the quarter ended 31 March as against as a net loss of Rs 168.3 crore in the trailing quarter.
The financials of Dish TV India for the quarter represent three months financial performance each of Dish TV India and Videocon d2h. On 22 March, Videocon d2h had merged with and into Dish TV India with the appointed date of the merger being 1 October 2017.

Dish TV expects to outgrow the industry growth rate backed by the launch of new set-top-boxes that would be full HD compliant yet would be more economical than the existing consumer premises equipment. The company plans to up its High Definition (HD) base so as to ramp up its ARPU in the coming years.

Last edited:
@dishtvuser , Don't create new thread for asking about channel addition, post these type queries in General discussion thread.

zee news+ tp changed.....now available in middle east as well

hi guys need suggestion/help....i dont think or see any light on deal between sony and dishtv.. and i dont even think that we would be able too watch football w/c in HD now my question is should i get ten2 activated or should i wait or will dishtv would give ten2 free for w/c and can anyone help me to get this channel activated as m not in india

hi guys need suggestion/help....i dont think or see any light on deal between sony and dishtv.. and i dont even think that we would be able too watch football w/c in HD now my question is should i get ten2 activated or should i wait or will dishtv would give ten2 free for w/c and can anyone help me to get this channel activated as m not in india

@amty bro I suggest you wait for 10 more days the picture will be more clear.Hope dishtv gives free sony ten channels on start of the world cup.I am also in wait and watch mode before activating ten channels.

Wait bro

It would be so much fun watching world cup in pathetic SD quality on 75 inch 4k tv. Great going dish tv you guys are so 2018 lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock