Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,409
  • Views: Views 1,051,809
Give channels with increased price is better than not at all having the channel.
Customer who can afford the price have an option to choose.

@Shabeer bro you nailed the point.At least Dishtv should have all the channels and provide on ala-carte to customers instead of not having it on the platform.Tata Sky is better in this case with 99% channels present on the platform with option to choose.

@amty bro I suggest you wait for 10 more days the picture will be more clear.Hope dishtv gives free sony ten channels on start of the world cup.I am also in wait and watch mode before activating ten channels.
You mean Dishtv will provide Sony Ten 2 HD channel? Because they are already providing this channel, but without its HD version

Last edited:
You mean Dishtv will provide Sony Ten 2 HD channel? Because they are already providing this channel, but without its HD version

@dishtvuser bro .They should provide Ten 2 HD channel if the deal goes through with Sony.As world cup is of high importance and magnitude they may add it as nobody would like to miss in HD.How they have added star sports tamil before IPL.Thats why I said lets wait till before the world cup to see the stand of Dishtv.

Sony TEN2 will be made available for all Dish TV subs cribers from 12 th June - 16th july .... for new aquitation also its Free (till 29th June )

Sony TEN 2 HD will also going to add on the DTH platform shortly....[/QQUOT I have full on hd pack I will get in my pack or not.

Sony TEN2 will be made available for all Dish TV subs cribers from 12 th June - 16th july .... for new aquitation also its Free (till 29th June )

Sony TEN 2 HD will also going to add on the DTH platform shortly....
Expected...They will add it after 2-3 days of starting d w/c(That too only If Demand is high)...as they did for SSS1Hd(Long ago),SStamil...

as Dish TV India Ltd.
Merger was for to form Dishtv Videocon Ltd.Later,there was issue in Videocon so after puttin merger on pause revaluation done to avoid any difficulties on rights of dishtv on d2h & this made a way for d2h to be a part of dishtv India Ltd.Now, there is no seperate Videocon d2h dth..currently,there is a brand/platform d2h just like zing digital under dishtv India..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock