• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,135
Hi I want to move joy pack
Now my pack is new south my family sports pack
I downgrade my pack with dishtv web site
But didn't change it
Then again I submit change to joy pack web site says your request already registered
When will my pack downgrade??

Call customer care to change to joy pack but you may have to add at least add on pack worth RS 50-60

Friends, my uncle's dish settop box stopped working and we are planning to take dish HD box in place of it.

CC told there are 2 offers 599 and 1299, on 599 LNB won't be changed and all HD channels can't be viewed. I am not clear on what benefits would be provided with 1299 except additional mono block LNB.

Please suggest if I should go for 1299 and upgrade or buy a new connection which costs more or less same amount on eBay.(we have around 150 balance on old dish account).

Friends, my uncle's dish settop box stopped working and we are planning to take dish HD box in place of it.

CC told there are 2 offers 599 and 1299, on 599 LNB won't be changed and all HD channels can't be viewed. I am not clear on what benefits would be provided with 1299 except additional mono block LNB.

Please suggest if I should go for 1299 and upgrade or buy a new connection which costs more or less same amount on eBay.(we have around 150 balance on old dish account).
If you want hd connection you go with 1299 offer or buy a new connection or else if you okay with sd connection you can go with 599 offer. Once you choose 599 you can't move to hd connection in future

If you want hd connection you go with 1299 offer or buy a new connection or else if you okay with sd connection you can go with 599 offer. Once you choose 599 you can't move to hd connection in future
I just opted for 599 offer, they told it is HD box but would not get Mono Block LNB but all Telugu channels would come(I want to view only these) and offered 2 months free subscription for South sports HD add-on.

Monoblock .
With Dish NXT Premium HD( Upto 1080p resolution,16:9 aspect ratio,virtual surround sound) you will not loose on any channel includin whenever channel shufflin happens as you get access to multi satellites through Monoblock LNB..

Last edited:
With Dish NXT Premium HD,you will not loose on any channel includin whenever channel shufflin happens as you get access to multi satellites through Monoblock LNB..
Bro I could see that with 1299 pack we get additional 1299 cashback (only to view HD channels) and monoblock LNB, with 599 these two are missing but 2 months free south sports HD addon is being provided.
My uncle watches only telugu channels and as per CC we can get all HD and SD telugu channels without monoblock LNB so I opted for this. And also they said we can opt for monoblock LNB later by paying 350 so I believe we can add that later if any channels are missed in future.

Bro I could see that with 1299 pack we get additional 1299 cashback (only to view HD channels) and monoblock LNB, with 599 these two are missing but 2 months free south sports HD addon is being provided.
My uncle watches only telugu channels and as per CC we can get all HD and SD telugu channels without monoblock LNB so I opted for this. And also they said we can opt for monoblock LNB later by paying 350 so I believe we can add that later if any channels are missed in future.
When I opted for exchange the price was at 799rs.
I got both dual lnb and dish nxt hd premium and also family hd addon for 2 months.
I wonder if RS 799 exchange is removed now:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock