Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,036,962
When I opted for exchange the price was at 799rs.
I got both dual lnb and dish nxt hd premium and also family hd addon for 2 months.
I wonder if RS 799 exchange is removed now:unsure:
Yeah bro 799 offer is not there now :( only 599 and 1299. I thought 599 is better, instead of 1299 we can get complete new connection from eBay/amazon for more or less same price.

I think they increased price for Dual LNB and Hd box exchange from Rs 799 to Rs1299 Rs500 steep increase,may be all this make every thing price increase inclusing new connection after merger with D2H

Last edited:
Bro I could see that with 1299 pack we get additional 1299 cashback (only to view HD channels) and monoblock LNB, with 599 these two are missing but 2 months free south sports HD addon is being provided.
My uncle watches only telugu channels and as per CC we can get all HD and SD telugu channels without monoblock LNB so I opted for this. And also they said we can opt for monoblock LNB later by paying 350 so I believe we can add that later if any channels are missed in future.
Yes bro, for tamil and telugu regional viewers got st2 satellite access so no need monoblock lnb and 599 offer is better but not sure about hd features still available for your box. They disable hdmi and diabled hd add pack, so unable to activate in future.

With which pack bro?

I am on super sports pack with add on Full ON HD.He was giving me offer to upgrade to world pack which I refused as I am not interested in english movie/entertainment channels.I told him regarding my interest in sports music and news and informed him regarding high price of ten channels.He offered me an offer on ten 3 which I took instantly.

this offer is available from when they removed Sony Ten channels from base packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock