Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,408
  • Views: Views 1,049,427
i am surprised that- now the clash continue with sony ten 3 of wc & eng-ind series, why not Sony bring back their old horse "Max" into the field (like IPL), Max easily show hindi version of wc, and sony ten 3 sd & hd easily broadcast eng-india series..
By doing that- Sony can reach easily more house by showing wc in "Max"...

Last edited:
i am surprised that- now the clash continue with sony ten 3 of wc & eng-ind series, why not Sony bring back their old horse "Max" into the field (like IPL), Max easily show hindi version of wc, and sony ten 3 sd & hd easily broadcast eng-india series..
From cricket you don't need subscription revenue much as u get ad slot every over.
But in football advertiser and broadcaster don't have that luxury so they have to recovery atleast few bucks from subscription.

Now they have ample sports channels in their kitty.so if they show on Max who will subscribe to Ten 2 HD at 106/ per month. Jokes apart its about money as now Sony had desired sports channels they will only show on Ten channels.

If dish tv is switched off for a week and you want to recharge do we have to pay any extra fee for activation?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock