Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,281
Sir,

I brought a new samsung smart tv they told me to contact Dish Tv or Airtel Tv for gain a new technology which offer me without set top box experience. But already I have Dish Tv set top box so They also give me a Dish Tv coupon of Rs. 999/- for F.O.C. Please help me how can I use existing connection without set top box with my new tv model no 32m5570. I tried to contact Dish tv customer care they told me our technician will call me within 2 hours but it passed 2 days.

Manoj Ghosh
Kolkata, West Bengal

Sir,

I brought a new samsung smart tv they told me to contact Dish Tv or Airtel Tv for gain a new technology which offer me without set top box experience. But already I have Dish Tv set top box so They also give me a Dish Tv coupon of Rs. 999/- for F.O.C. Please help me how can I use existing connection without set top box with my new tv model no 32m5570. I tried to contact Dish tv customer care they told me our technician will call me within 2 hours but it passed 2 days.

Manoj Ghosh
Kolkata, West Bengal

Bro, Please check out this video
Source

When is missing channels going to add in dishtv or not because all the dth are adding channels expect dishtv

There are two cases pending in TDSAT involving Dish TV and SPN.

1) Dish TV vs SPN - February 2018 - Subject Interconnection Regulation

Dish TV has challenged certain clauses in terms and conditions of RIO as published by the respondent (SPN) , on the basis of non – discrimination.

2) Videocon d2h (now Dish TV advocate representing for d2h) vs SPN - July 2017 - Subject Disconnection of channel

The main dispute which requires adjudication is on account of reduction in the total liability of the petitioner (d2h) on account of Sony Pal, one of the channels included in the bouquet for which a composite amount appears to be payable under the agreement. The petitioner claims that this channel Sony Pal has been made available by the respondent (SPN) free of charge to Doordarshan and, therefore, on the basis of provisions in the relevant regulation, the respondent is under legal obligation not to discriminate and to provide this channel free of cost to the petitioner as well.

Last edited:
God knows what will happen
So @ShivRaJ bro wait Till New tps get active
Earlier told wait so many festivals to arrive including new year:hehe:

Last edited:
you mean no chance for sony Marathi Until 6 months?

@ShivRaJ bro I will disappoint you with Basil bro post above with cases pending between SPN and Dishtv how do you expect that they will add SPN channels.With the current trend of not adding channels continuing it looks very difficult that they will add channels.Only star deal done with Turner Indiacast,SPN they are not on good terms.Also they are not adding their ZEEL channels now with Airtel also adding ZEEL channels there will be only option left to move out.

@ShivRaJ bro I will disappoint you with Basil bro post above with cases pending between SPN and Dishtv how do you expect that they will add SPN channels.With the current trend of not adding channels continuing it looks very difficult that they will add channels.Only star deal done with Turner Indiacast,SPN they are not on good terms.Also they are not adding their ZEEL channels now with Airtel also adding ZEEL channels there will be only option left to move out.
I think soon many hd and sd channels will b added in merged entity
Don't t loose hopes b brave and strong 💪 ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock