Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,039,139
Any news about new channels on Dishtv like Sony Rox HD,9xO ,E24,wow music etc as no new channels for long time> Now that the merger is also over.Any news about new TP's and negotiations with Sony ,now that tariff order also has been published by most of broadcasters.

Any news about new channels on Dishtv like Sony Rox HD,9xO ,E24,wow music etc as no new channels for long time> Now that the merger is also over.Any news about new TP's and negotiations with Sony ,now that tariff order also has been published by most of broadcasters.
Looks like nothing big zero
Wait till Dec end or may b deepavali

Unexpected from You Bro...
I think now dishtv customers lost their patience

Unexpected from You Bro...
I think now dishtv customers lost their patience

Yes what we can now do, wait wait and more wait and have patience.Lets see how much time we need to wait.Decision needs to be made but waiting for the correct time.

Yes what we can now do, wait wait and more wait and have patience.Lets see how much time we need to wait.Decision needs to be made but waiting for the correct time.

Last time nearly to move to Airtel Internet tv.. Our some members said to wait for diwali and jio..

I will more options
AD Internet tv 7999 for whole year is excellent
Today my dish tv 624 for per month

Both equals

Last time nearly to move to Airtel Internet tv.. Our some members said to wait for diwali and jio..

I will more options
AD Internet tv 7999 for whole year is excellent
Today my dish tv 624 for per month

Both equals

@RajKumar bro I suggest you stick with Dishtv/D2h as in future they will be a major force in the region.I suggest you align for ST2 and get all the south channels even if it requires changing the STB.For ROI users Dishtv is the weak link now .Cannot say if they have any plans for ROI.

Dish tv won't let ROI...:tup:

After completely dominating South India,They may try to regain the lost position of leader in Indian DTH operators market...

If v align dish for st2 and if we install fta box receiver then can v able to get all those fta channels...

@RajKumar bro I suggest you stick with Dishtv/D2h as in future they will be a major force in the region.I suggest you align for ST2 and get all the south channels even if it requires changing the STB.For ROI users Dishtv is the weak link now .Cannot say if they have any plans for ROI.
Dish tv not give ST2 updation in all customers now this gives only selected models of stbs in my stb iam still not get ST2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock