Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,039,175
So, What is the use, If they using 4 satellite and still not adding any channels and not giving happiness to their customers.

So, What is the use, If they using 4 satellite and still not adding any channels and not giving happiness to their customers.
I think they already have enough channels. May be by increasing more channels they have to increase the price of the packages

I think they already have enough channels. May be by increasing more channels they have to increase the price of the packages

Sorry bro,

But dishtv not only for you,

As Im north customer but viewing south channels.. and leave about south channels, you also know there many north channels not available in dishtv,

and I know you dishtv blind bhakt (devotee), so you will never understand the pain of other dishtv customers.

and I know you dishtv blind bhakt (devotee), so you will never understand the pain of other dishtv customers.

Not at all. I mentioned this thing for myself. For me personally, I am getting all the required channels :)If you think Dish TV is not satsying ur needs and some premium channels are missing for you which are very important to watch then you must go for the DTH or cable TV connection which is best according to ur needs

Not at all. I mentioned this thing for myself. For me personally, I am getting all the required channels :)If you think Dish TV is not satsying ur needs and some premium channels are missing for you which are very important to watch then you must go for the DTH or cable TV connection which is best according to ur needs

Im still with dishtv only for Recording Free & All South Channels for Only Rs. 80/-

and waiting till Feb-2018, if nothing good happens in dishtv definetly move to ADTV

Im still with dishtv only for Recording Free & All South Channels for Only Rs. 80/-

and waiting till Feb-2018, if nothing good happens in dishtv definetly move to ADTV
February 18 already gone, Any special in February 2019

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock